Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Even WORRY About It

I only made some boring quick stir-fry tonight because I had bigger plans.


Yeah! That is the awesome chocolate chip cheesecake that me and Ken made tonight. It turned out great! Except we haven't really tasted it yet, since it has to cool and chill, but we did taste the batter and a bit of the crust (made of cinnamon grahams, sugar, and cocoa powder, a little different) and it was SO DELICIOUS. I know you are jealous. Admit it, you want to eat the hell out of this cheesecake. The occasion is the rare visit of my parents to my new apartment in Boston and along with Ken and my sister, we will have it for dessert tomorrow night. I'll let you know if we have any left.

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the yumminess of the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirmed - it was the best. Post the recipe, please!

    ReplyDelete