Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese

I can't seem to adjust to my new football watching schedule after so many years of starting the day at 10am on the West Coast. So, football tends to make me crave breakfast food. Very often my friends and I used to get a dozen bagels and a box of coffee, or make breakfast egg sandwiches. Having a couple pieces of the really delicious bacon we'd used for BLTs earlier in the week left over, they seemed to be screaming to be put into an egg sandwich.

And egg sandwiches we made. Big toasted English muffins, scrambled eggs, bacon and muenster cheese. They really hit the spot!

Photo courtesy Ken's I-Phone


Later I snacked on these amazing black grapes. I thought they were so pretty they warranted a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment