Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheesy Goodness

I got a good for you tonight, folks. Pasta, pesto, goat cheese, tomatoes. Need I go on? How no one has introduced me to the concept of mixing pesto with goat cheese, I do not know. It is amazing. The recipe I tried tonight, Fettuccine with Goat Cheese Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes, takes no time to make and is decadently cheesy and tangy. You simply make pesto, and mix it with soft goat cheese. The sauce is creamy and garlicky. Ken took a little taste and said, this would be a great dip for crackers. He was right - it would spread very well. While the pasta cooks, you roast little tomatoes in the oven. Roasted tomatoes get incredibly sweet and they burst in your mouth. I used spaghetti but it didn't matter (that's what we had).

No comments:

Post a Comment